Our Christmas fayre Charity event has been launched with pupils this last week and below you can see the donations we have asked for;
- Year 7 have been asked to bring in contributions for the local food bank
- Year 8 have been asked to bring in new toys to donate to the Wish FM Toy appeal
- Year 9 have been asked to bring in a small stocking filler for a young person their age to donate to the Ormskirk Hospital Toy Appeal for children in hospital over the Christmas period
- Year 10 have been asked to bring in a bottle for our tombola stall – a bottle of any description so we can guarantee a prize every time!
- Year 11 have been asked to bring in a small selection box so that we can ensure that Santa’s grotto has gifts for all the young visitors
- Year 12 and Year 13 will be making contributions in the form of raffle prizes, tombola prizes or crafts to sell on the evening.
We really count on your help and support to raise as much as possible for the charities we support.
Thank you in advance for any help possible.