Become a teacher with the North West Learning Partnership
Our Initial Teacher Training (ITT) Programme is a unique Teacher Training programme for graduates, in partnership with Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU).
Delivered by the North West Learning Partnership (NWLP), the taught element of the ITT Programme is delivered by outstanding and specialised trainers from its teaching school partnership – headteachers, specialist leaders in education, experienced consultants and outstanding practitioners who are still involved in teaching.
The programme focuses on developing your subject knowledge and subject pedagogy as well as the all-round knowledge and skills to be a great secondary professional.
Benefits of training with the NWLP:
· High employment rates with many trainees gaining employment at schools within the Partnership
· All home and away placements at Good and Outstanding schools
· Placement schools local to you from our network across the North West, including St Helens, Wigan, Liverpool, Halton and Knowsley
· Highly effective personalised programme of support bespoke to the trainee from the ITT team and a school-based Professional mentor
· Access to the NWLP programme of Subject Specific Early Career Teacher training
· Access to all NWLP CPD courses as an ECT
We pride ourselves on the culture within Rainford High and are proud to be a great place to learn and work. Trainee teachers are always treated as professionals who are part of the school team as Everyone Matters, Everyone Helps and Everyone Succeeds.
For more details on the programme visit northwestlearningpartnership.co.uk
For further information on the courses and funding see https://getintoteaching.education.gov.uk/
For further information on required qualifications contact admissions at Liverpool John Moores University https://www.ljmu.ac.uk/
Alex Cooper Assistant Principal Teacher Learning and Development
Stephanie Charlesworth Director of Learning and Development / Evidence Lead in Education
James Lyons ITT lead at Up Holland High School
Modern Languages SD90
General Primary DF23
Primary with Mathematics SDKJ
Primary with PE B741
Primary 3 -7 Years A450
Primary Salaried 3BFS